Enjoy the beautiful harmonies of the best up-and-coming youth quartets during the 2019 Rising Star Quartet Contest! Sweet Adelines International welcomes members and non-members ages 25 and younger to compete for the Rising Star Quartet Champion title. The 2019 Rising Star Quartet Contest will be held on July 27, 2019 during IES 2019 in Manchester, UK.
Enter the 2019 Rising Star Quartet Contest:
- Contest entry OPEN NOW!
- Last day to enter the contest: May 31, 2019
- Rising Star Entry Form: (Download Fillable PDF) or (Enter Contest Online)
- First Place $2,000 USD
- Second Place $1,000 USD
- Third Place $500 USD
Prizes are awarded by the Young Singers Foundation, an official charity of Sweet Adelines International.
The Coronet Club's Rising Star Quartet Coaching Program:
2019 Queens of Harmony, ClassRing, will help competing quartets find a virtual coach! All competing quartets can take advantage of a one hour virtual coaching session with a member of The Coronet Club.
- The coaching session must occur no later than 30 days before contest date (July 27, 2019).
- To schedule your quartet's virtual coaching session, please contact our Education Department.
- Rising Star Quartet Contest Scoring Level Descriptor (PDF)
- Rising Star Quartet Contest Scoresheets (PDF)
- Rising Star Quartet Contest Rules and Regulations (PDF)
2018 Rising Star Quartet Contest Results:
- Download the 2018 Rising Star Quartet Contest Results (PDF)
- Watch the 2018 Rising Star Quartet Contest on Sweet Adelines YouTube Channel.
Congratulations to Hot Pursuit, the 2018 Rising Star Champion Quartet!
Tenor: Michaela Olson
Lead: Tessa Walker
Baritone: Melody Hine
Bass: Candra Rice
From Atlanta, GA., and Cleveland, TN., USA
Permission to Post:
Any competitor interested in posting their Rising Star competition performance on YouTube, social media and/or website must have Sweet Adelines International’s written permission before posting and sharing.
Please complete survey to request permission.
- Please contact Competition Services at Sweet Adelines International Headquarters.
Email: email@example.com • Phone: 1.918.388.8024 • Toll free: 1.800.992.7464